About this role
All applications should include a cover letter.
PageTiger is a UK based SaaS company, and we are looking to recruit a full time Information Security & Compliance Manager in our Lincoln office.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for maintaining and developing all areas of our compliance systems, our ISMS is currently certified to ISO 27001, and maintenance of this is business critical.
You will be the company champion of all thing’s compliance so excellent organisation and communication skills are vital.
As an important member of the support team within an SME you’ll be required to turn your hand to other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
- Maintaining and developing the company Information Security Management System and
leading on all areas of compliance including internal auditing, data protection, client
information security and risk management.
- Detailed knowledge of ISO frameworks including knowledge of all relevant legislation and
compliance tools, acting as an independent and impartial partner to the business.
- Responsible for a continual compliance training programme ensuring all employees are
trained and aware of their responsibilities.
- Liaising with customers directly to ensure client information security requests are completed
in a timely manner, so strong communication and organisational skills are key.
- Comfortable with promoting high levels of quality management to ensure adequate
performance of the ISMS, including leading on our external audits.
- Keeping up to date with the latest security trends and threats.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Valid certifications (CISMP, CISSP, CISM etc).
- Knowledge and experience of Contract Management is also desirable but not essential.
PageTiger’s platform provides organisations around the world with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing, and tracking engaging online interactive documents for internal communications, training, company magazines, brochures and catalogues. Our customer base includes some of the world’s leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting customers coming on board daily.
Our Development and Support teams are based in Mosaic, directly within Lincoln city centre. We pride ourselves on our relaxed but busy working environment within our ultra-modern office space.
- Exciting, fun, relaxed working environment.
- Ultra-modern city centre offices with sit/stand desks throughout.
- Latitude to develop and nurture own ideas.
- Good future opportunities in rapidly growing company.
- Casual dress.
- Hybrid Working.
- Well stocked cupboards/fridge/fruit bowls.
- Company bar including beer on draft and selections of soft drinks.
- Company events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private medical insurance.