About this role
All applications should include a cover letter.
PageTiger is a UK based SaaS company, and we are looking to recruit a full time Information Security & Compliance Manager in our Lincoln office.
This is a hands-on role where you will report directly into the Information Security & Compliance Manager, where you will be given large amounts of exposure across all areas of our compliance spectrum, from internal auditing to directly fulfilling customer information security requests.
We are proudly ISO 27001 certified, and a key part of this role will be supporting the business to maintain and continually improve our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
As an important member of the support team within an SME you’ll be required to turn your hand to other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
- Supporting on all areas of our ISMS, being a central point of contact for managers across the business providing support and advice as necessary.
- Completing customer information security requests in a timely manner to support the commercial team.
- Creating security focussed training programmes to ensure everyone in the business are aware of their responsibilities.
- Supporting and leading internal audits and ensuring follow up actions are implemented.
- Monitoring our suite of cyber security tools.
- Supporting our risk management process, ensuring the risk register is up to date and treatment plans are effective.
- Reviewing key suppliers and auditing where necessary.
- Reviewing and advising on contract amendments and managing the contract register.
- 2 Years experience in a similar role.
PageTiger’s platform provides organisations around the world with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing, and tracking engaging online interactive documents for internal communications, training, company magazines, brochures and catalogues. Our customer base includes some of the world’s leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting customers coming on board daily. Our Development and Support teams are based in Mosaic, directly within Lincoln city centre. We pride ourselves on our relaxed but busy working environment within our ultra-modern office space.
- Exciting, fun, relaxed working environment.
- Ultra-modern city centre offices with sit/stand desks throughout.
- Latitude to develop and nurture own ideas.
- Good future opportunities in rapidly growing company.
- Casual dress.
- Hybrid Working.
- Well stocked cupboards/fridge/fruit bowls.
- Company bar including beer on draft and selections of soft drinks.
- Company events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private medical insurance.