About this role
Step into a career in software sales.
Base salary £26,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience.
On target earnings £50,000.
As an SDR you will be joining a team of passionate sales professionals and supporting them in booking qualified product demonstrations responding to inbound enquiries.
You’ll play a pivotal role in the SDR team moving leads through the sales cycle, understanding the challenges our clients face and educating them on how our solutions can improve their business goals and outcome metrics. This role requires high energy, you will be team player, a self-starter and have a passion for sales.
Experience and Expectations
- You’ll be ambitious and looking to move into a full 360 sales role within 6-12 months
- You’ll have 1- 2 years’ SDR/Sales experience
- An eagerness to deliver against KPIs in a target driven environment
- The ability to understand the challenges our clients face, and clearly articulate company value proposition and use cases
- The confidence to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly changing environments
Duties and responsibilities
- You’ll be expected to monitor multiple contact points, responding to website enquiry forms, emails and inbound calls to schedule quality product demonstrations for the software sales team by identifying, researching and contacting potential clients who can use our solutions to make them successful.
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota of qualified demo/meetings and revenue conversion.
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team. • Partner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward and demonstrations are taking place.
- Base salary of between £26,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience
- On target bonuses paid monthly totalling £12,000 per year
- Annual profit share bonus circa £6,000
- Bupa private medical insurance
- 28 days holidays per year including bank holidays
- NEST workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme