The procurement portal provides company information, governance, security and operational procedures. Seven-day access is available on request to organisations appointing PageTiger as a supplier
Register for the procurement portal
Service Description for Hosted Services
PageTiger is a cloud-based solution for creating interactive publications accessible by visitors via browsers on computers and mobile devices. Usage of the system as a Visitor is free of charge although Administrators may place restrictions on who can view specific publications. Administrative usage of the platform is through a subscription to PageTiger’s Hosted Services and this document details the features available within the three subscription levels:
- Administrators have full access to design and distribute publications, create shared TigerKits from these publications and view visitor analytics.
- Authors may create and distribute publications from TigerKits and view visitor analytics.
Analysts may view visitor analytics.
SubscriptionsAn Administrator is a person identified through a unique email address who is able to access a PageTiger Account using a personal password. The Lead Administrator and any authorised Administrators agree to adhere to PageTiger’s acceptable use. Each Administrator/Author is charged an annual subscription fee. The charges are based on: 1) Number of Administrators/Authors Rates are set on a sliding scale based on the total Administrators/Authors holding paid annual subscriptions within an organisation, whether within a single PageTiger Account or multiple Accounts. 2) Geographical Location Rates are set in local currency and may vary subject to exchange rates. The first person registered in each PageTiger Account is the Lead Administrator and has additional privileges:
- Purchase subscriptions for additional Administrators/Authors.
- Manage privileges for individual Administrators, including restricting the locations from where the Account can be accessed and the features available.
- Create Child Accounts. These Accounts are managed by the Parent Account with options to add Administrators, allocate resources and share design templates.
Publication designIssues may be created by importing a PDF file and replacing content or by using PageTiger’s online system (TigerDesigner) to either:
- Apply a theme to a template and add pages from the layout library
- Select an editable template design, replace content and copy pages
- Use a custom made template, change styles, content and copy pages
- Create a blank document
- Add and edit page elements (text, shapes, image panels)
- Upload fonts and images (subject to PageTiger’s Terms of Service)
- Copy, add or delete pages
- Appearance – colours, themes, sizes, fonts, background content, menus
- Security – who can access the publication and from where
- URL – the domain name the publication plays on (extra charges apply for the registration of a domain name and/or the set-up of a preconfigured domain allowing multiple Publications and Accounts to share the same root domain).
- SSL certification is also available for a preconfigured domain name.
- Library API – use a tagging system to sort document types and the PageTiger API to manage libraries in website and intranet pages
Each design is stored in the Administrator’s Account and can be saved as a template that can be shared with other Administrators or with other Accounts within the organisation from a Central Control Account. The design originator has the option to lock templates. During the design process the Administrator has options to:
The Lead Administrator may purchase Content Tokens, which can be redeemed by Administrators to access content to be used in their designs. Options may include templates with text, pictures and/or video, as well as the purchase of pictures from the TigerStock image library. Usage of TigerStock is subject to additional conditions and if not included within the order, charges will apply. More information is available here.
Publication ManagementDocument designs, either from TigerDesigner, an uploaded PDF or PowerPoint file are organised within the PageTiger system as a new Publication or a new Issue of an existing Publication. Administrators may modify the Publication Settings and these changes will apply across all issues. Administrators have the options to change:
Administrators with more advanced skills may use PageTiger to create:
PageTiger’s Creative Services may be used to deliver these advanced features.
Interactive contentAdministrators may add interactive modules to pages within an issue. These modules may require the upload of additional resources such as video files and images (subject to PageTiger’s Terms of Service). There is a maximum size of 100MB for any file uploaded into the PageTiger system.
Publication distributionAn issue may be shared by the Administrator for a limited time or published on a specific date/time. Once published, the issued may be accessed as a website (subject to any security controls used by the Administrator). The Administrator can build an email newsletter using a template layout and selecting page images from their design.
TigerKitsAdministrators may mark any Issue as a TigerKit, flag elements of content, including interactive elements, and share the TigerKit with specific Authors. Administrators can share their TigerKits with selected Authors registered within their PageTiger Account. Authors may create multiple issues from TigerKits, following the TigerGenius authoring wizard to replace those elements flagged by the Administrator who created the TigerKit.
Management InformationOnce published, the issued may be accessed as a website (subject to any security controls used by the Administrator). The Administrator can build an email newsletter using a template layout and selecting page images from their design. Administrators and individuals registered as Analysts may login to the PageTiger system to view and reporting data, including the email address or employee number of each Visitor where captured using security options. The management information includes publication, issue and page visits together with responses from interactive modules created using the PageTiger system. Reports may be viewed online and downloaded in a spreadsheet format. PageTiger does not capture personal information other than that detailed above. Administrators may use third party tools within the interactive modules, but any data, including personal information, will be directly passed to the third party and not retained by PageTiger.
Central Control AccountDocument designs and templates, together with all settings and security rules, may be shared with Accounts within the organisation. Any existing Administrator may be given access to the Central Control Account subject to the approval of the PageTiger account management team.
Additional informationAdministrators can access an online User Guide and request support through an online ticketing system. Details of the Service Levels are available here.