The procurement portal provides company information, governance, security and operational procedures. Seven-day access is available on request to organisations appointing PageTiger as a supplier
Register for the procurement portal
Service Description for Hosted Services
PageTiger is a cloud-based solution for creating interactive publications accessible by visitors via browsers on computers and mobile devices. Usage of the system as a visitor is free of charge although Administrators may place restrictions on who can view specific publications. Administrative usage of the platform is through a subscription to PageTiger’s Hosted Services and this document details the features available within the three subscription levels:
- Administrators have full access to design and distribute publications, create shared TigerKits from these publications and view visitor analytics.
- Authors may create and distribute publications from TigerKits using the TigerGenius interface and view visitor analytics.
- Analysts may view visitor analytics.
SubscriptionsAn Administrator is a person identified through a unique email address who is able to access a PageTiger Account using a personal password. The Lead Administrator and any authorised Administrators agree to adhere to PageTiger’s acceptable use. Each Administrator/Author is charged an annual subscription fee. The charges are based on:
- Number of Administrators/Authors: Rates are set on a sliding scale based on the total Administrators/Authors holding paid annual subscriptions within a Customer Group, whether within a single PageTiger Account or multiple Accounts.
- Geographical Location: Rates are set in local currency and may vary subject to exchange rates.
- Purchase multiple subscriptions for additional Administrators/Authors.
- Manage privileges for individual Administrators, including restricting the locations from where the Account can be accessed and the features available.
- Create Child Accounts. These Accounts are managed by the Parent Account with options to add Administrators, allocate resources and share design templates.
SubscriptionsIssues may be created by importing a PDF file and replacing content or by using PageTiger’s online system (TigerDesigner) to either:
- Apply a theme to a template and add pages from the layout library
- Select an editable template design, replace content and copy pages
- Use a custom made template, change styles, content and copy pages
- Create a blank document
- Add and edit page elements (text, shapes, image panels)
- Upload fonts and images (subject to PageTiger’s Terms of Service)
- Copy, add or delete pages
Publication ManagementDocument designs, either from TigerDesigner, an uploaded PDF or PowerPoint file are organised within the PageTiger system as a new Publication or a new Issue of an existing Publication. Administrators may modify the Publication Settings and these changes will apply across all issues. Administrators have the options to change:
- Appearance – colours, themes, sizes, fonts, background content, menus
- Security – who can access the publication and from where
- URL – the domain name the publication plays on (extra charges apply for the registration of a domain name and/or the set-up of a preconfigured domain allowing multiple Publications and Accounts to share the same root domain).
- SSL certification is also available for a preconfigured domain name.
- Library API – use a tagging system to sort document types and the PageTiger API to manage libraries in website and intranet pages