PageTiger was founded in 2008 by three UK business partners:
- Henry Weston, Chief Executive Officer
- Oliver Gurnell, Technical Director
- Anna Westermann, Creative Director
PageTiger is a leading innovator in the online publishing arena. With two UK offices in Richmond and Lincoln, the company is experiencing consistent success. The ground-breaking system has been adopted by some of the world’s biggest brands to create online communications.
PageTiger is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mintem Holdings Limited.
- Best Business for Innovation and Technology 2011
- Best Small Business 2015
- PageTiger has been recognised twice in the Richmond Business Awards. Henry Weston, CEO is now a member of the judging panel
- Best Business for Innovation and Technology 2018
Background and Development
The PageTiger system was developed in response to the universal need for a simple way to put content online. Ahead in the field, the development team has kept innovating to ensure the product is in a class of its own. There are currently no direct competitors to PageTiger. “We’ve completely changed the game by making it simple for non-technical people to create amazing interactive communications,” explains Henry Weston.
Join the team!
We’re hiring! Find details of our open positions and apply below.
A key member of our friendly sales team, you’ll be responsible for negotiating and closing orders. You’ll love tech and excel at building strong and commercially meaningful relationships with clients.