£22,000 - £28,000 per year + Profit share + Pension
Applications must include a covering letter detailing what you will bring to this role
Your main responsibility will be to generate solid sales leads by:
- Mining and segmenting data to use in raising awareness within prospect and existing customers to generate enquiries through implementing a calendar of communications activity and events.
- Building and preserving a library of digital collateral, including interactive documents and account-specific pitches, to enable the sales team to convert enquiries into sales.
- Optimising, maintaining and controlling all external communications and our digital footprint including PageTiger.com, third party site content including social media, and maximising our SEO.
- A keen interest in technology, understanding latest digital B2B marketing tools including e-mail marketing, pay per click and social media.
- Creative and articulate with the ability to quickly identify and understand a new market and maximise the opportunity.
- Excellent project management, analytical and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work autonomously or cohesively as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- An above average salary of between £22,000 and £28,000 dependent on experience.
- NEST workplace pension scheme.
- A company profit share (estimated £6,000 per annum).
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.