About this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading SaaS publishing platform with a fun and distinctive brand.
Whilst we enjoy great success in the HR, L&D and Comms space, as an agnostic platform the software can be used by anyone to help make their communications more engaging and effective.
As VP of Marketing, you will work closely with department heads and the leadership team to design and deploy the yearly marketing calendar and campaigns to help grow our brand across new business prospects and the existing customer base.
We are looking for a well-rounded and experienced marketer who is keen to establish themselves in a rapidly growing business as a key voice in all things marketing. You will have an interest in technology, understand the latest B2B marketing tools, email marketing, social media and live events.
You will need to quickly understand the sectors we’re targeting to tailor communications as necessary, and you will be highly creative with design experience and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign etc) being beneficial.
- Use digital marketing to generate leads for the sales team.
- Develop and lead a marketing team to achieve company objectives.
- Devise and execute strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, including SEO, social media, newsletters, paid advertising, and live events.
- Develop and continuously improve integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Analyse the user journeys through the website and ensure the website is optimised to maximise conversion rates: from visits, to form fills to sales pipeline.
- Ensure the outputs of your digital marketing efforts are tracked and measured inside our CRM platform.
- Manage external agencies as required.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Optimise pre and post live event and exhibition marketing strategies to maximise ROI.
- Previous experience in a relevant position.
- Experienced in using digital marketing tools, including CRM, Email Marketing, SEO and Paid Advertising.
- Highly analytical and a creative marketeer, with an eagerness to understand how our products benefit our diverse client base.
- Enthusiastic about translating that knowledge into compelling digital marketing campaigns and be excited about working for a business where you can take ownership.
- Demonstrable management experience, and enthusiastic about developing your reporting line.
- You’ll be joining a busy, friendly, and highly capable team in this office-based role, and as a pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude you’ll have ambition and drive to succeed.
- Base salary £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Annual profit share bonus.
- Bupa private medical insurance
- 28 days holidays per year including bank holidays
- NEST workplace pension scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Cycle to work scheme