The entire pack was generated in seconds and a link sent to Leah by email - although access to the link to the pack was restricted. So if she wanted to share the pack or post it on social media, nobody but Leah could see it.
And behind the scenes Parcelwave teams can access useful information.
• The supervisor is tracking when Leah opens her pack
• Each click is recorded so the compliance team know Leah has accepted the code of conduct
• Leah’s uniform order is automatically emailed to the onboarding team and despatched the same day
The orientation pack is just one of many documents in Parcelwave’s library. For talent acquisition the packs include graduate information, recruitment, interview guides, job offers and staff handbooks while employee communications extend across compliance, learning and development.
With PageTiger, HR teams need no technical, design or specialist training to create packs to meet their needs.
• Settings are controlled from a global center and shared to teams
• Design pages are locked to Parcelwave branding to ensure consistency
• Specific content is also locked to ensure compliance
To find out more about PageTiger, click this link
To protect the privacy of PageTiger customers, we don’t share any of their content so Leah and her Parcelwave employer have been created to demonstrate how PageTiger is used.
Click the link below to open Leah’s orientation pack and experience it yourself. You can also download a fact sheet and watch a webinar recording of how it’s all been done.