About this role
Based in our Richmond office you’ll be delivering an inspirational journey for users of PageTiger software, ensuring each received the information and training they need to get the maximum value from their subscription.
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success and working in tandem with sales teams, you’ll be a competent and confident communicator with the ability to understand a user’s skill levels and needs and provide relevant training.
Responsible for a customer base of approx. 3,500 users, you’ll be monitoring login and activity levels, implementing to re-engage the disengaged by;
- Hosting live online training/support sessions.
- Communicating technical information to non-technical customers.
- Supporting with in person training days.
- Representing the company at live events.
- Proactively reaching out to existing customers to keep a consistent engagement level.
- Working closely with account managers to build relationships with customers.
You’ll bring an inquisitive and proactive mindset to an energetic team with the passion to accelerate PageTiger’s global growth, delivering a world-class product alongside outstanding customer service.
- Base salary of between £26,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience
- On target bonuses paid monthly totalling £12,000 per year. Based on engagement levels & customer satisfaction
- Annual profit share bonus
- Bupa private medical insurance
- 28 days holidays per year including bank holidays
- NEST workplace pension scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar