About this role
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our Support team - so, if you are enthusiastic, sociable, and have a genuine passion for customer support, we would love to hear from you! You must have good technical ability, a willingness to learn and be able to communicate in an approachable, supportive manner. An eye for design is also a must, as you will be supporting our fantastic customers to get the very best from our digital design tool.
In your role, you will be providing first class technical support using our live chat messenger, offering advice to our extensive customer base and responding to their ‘how to’s’. You will have excellent communication skills, a knack for problem-solving and be confident in troubleshooting software issues whilst managing customer expectations. Other regular tasks include user guide content creation and collaborating with other departments to support product updates and the pre-sales process.
- Live chat and email based technical support using Intercom Messenger.
- Troubleshoot software issues and collaborate with our Dev team to find a resolution.
- Create customer demo accounts for our Commercial team.
- Write and publish online user guide content.
- Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year, dependant on experience.
- Annual profit share bonus.
- Exciting, fun, relaxed working environment.
- Ultra-modern city centre offices with sit/stand desks throughout.
- Latitude to develop and nurture own ideas.
- Good future opportunities in rapidly growing company.
- Casual dress.
- Hybrid working.
- Well stocked cupboards/fridge/fruit bowls.
- Company bar including beer on draft and selections of soft drinks.
- Company events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private medical insurance.